Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I love holidays, except that stores (and the library!) are closed, which doesn't give me much to do during the day. But I have lots of chores around the house and school work to keep me occupied. Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my mom; we're visiting an old Amish village not too far from here. Its pretty and I love the market and all the old fashioned crafts. If I remember I'll take some pics to show you all.

Also, for any and all Jewish bloggers out there, Happy Holidays as well. I know Passover is one of the high holy holidays, but that's pretty much where my knowledge of it ends. I do find it fascinating though, so I would love to know more.

1 comment:

  1. Amish crafts & furniture are fantastic! I'm with you on that. Do take pics, if you can! I'd really love to see.

    ReplyDelete