Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

It feels so strange that today is a day that only comes around once every 4 years. So crazy. I feel slightly hopeful today, as if we have collectively been given an "extra day" - or at the very least I've been given an extra day to squeeze in one last February-blog post.

I'm still busy with the job hunt and try to send out at least a few resumes everyday. I've had a few responses, but nothing that has turned into a position as of yet. Here's me crossing my fingers and still hoping!

Tomorrow is March 1st, I've been waiting slightly anxiously for this day to arrive for some time now - because I think this means I'll have an answer about my future one way or the other in the coming days/weeks. Then I can really start planning out where I'm going to be next year, both metaphorically and physically.

I'm going to get my Bridesmaids dress fitted for the Bestests wedding in May - and I'm excited to see it finally all come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment