Saturday, February 4, 2012

10 Day Challenge - Day 4: Books

You really want me to *just* pick 4 books?? I make no promises on this one, I could probably go on forever.

4. The Harry Potter series - I'm cheating since there's technically 7 books here alone, but I don't care. I've been reading this series since I was in middle school and it was the first "big book" that I read on my own. I was proud.

3. The Something Borrowed, Something Blue series - total chick lit, but books that I go back to every now and then if I want something easy to read

2. Water for Elephants - One of the best books. Ever. Go read it right now if you haven't already. Then go watch the movie!

1. Breaking Dawn - skip the rest of the Twilight series if you wish, but read this one. In my opinion it's hands down the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment