5. Pizza - my ultimate comfort food, I could eat it day or night
4. Pasta - again, I'm ALL about the carbs. Only problem is that I'm always hungry about an hour after a giant pasta meal. Not good.
3. Veggies - but raw. I eat cooked veggies like your average toddler (speak: barely any) but will eat almost any vegetable raw with dip. A good example: The smell of cooked cauliflower makes me gag, but I love eating it raw.
2. Schnitzel - Oh I loves me some good ol' German food. It's like a pork chop, but a thousand times better. Usually served with roasted potatoes.
1. Cheesecake - The only sweet that made it onto my list. I've become less and less of a sweet eater the older I get, but I have a serious weakness for a good cheesecake.