It's actually somewhat appropriate since we are currently having one of the warmest winters on record. Mind you, it's not beach weather by any means - but no snow and a light jacket this time of the year is very impressive.
Day 7 of the 10 Day challenge is "Wants". This one seems a bit superficial to me. Just saying.
7. I want my future to work out the way I picture it in my head. Probably not going to happen exactly like that, but a girl can dream
6. I really really want a money tree. Yup. That would solve a heck of a lot of problems.
5. Since we're a little on the superficial side, I also really really want a Burberry raincoat. Anyone have a spare $1,500 that they don't need?
4. I want to find Prince Charming.
3. I want health and happiness for my family and friends. There, this one makes me feel better about wanting the raincoat and Prince Charming.
2. I want to find a job.
1. I'm going to leave this one blank, I know exactly what I want most of all right now - but it's not open for public viewing just yet.