Thursday, February 2, 2012

10 Day Challenge - Day 6: Places You Want To Go

This one's easy!

The hardest part is narrowing it down to 6 places that I haven't been to yet. Wow I sound spoiled don't I.

In no particular order

6. Morocco - It was supposed to happen last March but the Arab World had to go and revolt and ruin my trip.  No sarcasm there or anything.


Source
    
Source
 5. Singapore 


Source
4. South Africa - Lions and Tigers and.. Zebras oh my!


Source

3. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Ever since I saw "Fast 5" I've been a bit obsessed with Rio. So beautiful. 

Source
 2. Copenhagen, Denmark - So close to Germany and so very picturesque. 

Source
1. Russia - I've always had a bit of an obsession for Russia. A childhood friend and I have tentative plans to take the Trans-Siberian Railway from Moscow to Beijing one day. Such an amazing adventure. 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment