Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My #9 Favourite Place: Brussels, Belgium

I love Brussels, its an amazing and beautiful city. I also consider Brussels to be the epitome of a classic european city. The city is an amazing mix of old world charm and history and new world industry and technology. The flowers in the main square are one of the most beautiful in the world. I spent a few days in brussels twice, once when I was a kid and once again about 10 years ago (and wow I suddenly feel old). The photos are courtesy of google images because I didn't yet have a digital camera during those trips, but it looks exactly like this. Even so many years later, Brussels has been stuck in my mind as one of the most beautiful places in the world.


Rooftops of Brussels

Main City Square

No comments:

Post a Comment