Monday, March 16, 2009

I had to make a trip over to the Fine Arts buildings at my university to pick up a brochure for a friend. Wow, do they ever have nice stuff over there! There's a really nice cafeteria, lots of artwork on the walls, comfy couches and chairs and so many people socializing!

It makes me a little sad to walk back to my area of the school. The library and all the history/humanities/sociology/psychology offices. Its so very sad and desolate looking. Everything is wood and varying shades of beige. There are only flyers on the wall offering $10 to participate in a psychology study. *sigh*

It really makes me wish I was more creative and could have gone into art, or that I had followed up on my dancing career and done that.

I suppose it was not meant to be.

Off to the beige library I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment