Monday, March 16, 2009

monday

Wow this is turing out to be a strange week, and its only 11am on a monday.

I woke up this morning to find out that my lovely and adoring cat decided to pee in my living room right on my moms travel papers, plans and maps. If any of you out there have a cat or have ever experienced this, you know how hard it is to get the smell of urine out of anything. After about 40 minutes of scrubbing, it now smells like a pungent mix of urine, windex and vinegar.

Anyway, I realize this is not one of the most delicate posts to start my blog with, but I promised to chronicle my life as it is, and right now this is as it is. We're re-doing the basement so I figure that may be why she's gotten anxious and couldn't find her box.

If anyone out there has a home remedy to get rid of cat urine, I would very much apprechiate it.

A side note: I promise not to talk about pee again. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment