Sunday, March 15, 2009

an introduction

hello fellow bloggers!
this is my second attempt at a blog, the first one currently lies in the graveyard of lost or forgotten blogs haha. I thought I would give this another try after wasting countless hours of my lazy sunday reading other people's blogs.

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a good title and theme to my blog. I've seen countless blogs devoted to weddings and love, but since I am neither getting married nor in love, I decided to go another route.

"ella everywhere" is my attempt to capture my life as it is. I'm a single, 20-something girl who's still in school, and who wants to go everywhere and see everything. I've been very fortunate to be able to have a fairly long list of countries and cities under my belt, but I want to see more. I was born and raised as an international child. A globetrotting girl if you will. This blog is devoted to anyone who's ever been bitten by the travel bug and who has experienced wanderlust to an exponential degree.


My top 10 cities/places in the world thus far:

10. Kyoto, Japan
9. Brussels, Belgium
8. Florence, Italy
7. Frankfurt, Germany
6. Begur, Spain
5. Crete, Greece
4. Algarve region, Portugal
3. New York City, New York
2. Paris, France
1. Prauge, Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment