Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday

It's a dreary type of day today (weather wise) so I'm taking this opportune moment to blog a little. I also may or may-not have "HP and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2" on in the background (don't judge).

My thoughts:

- I've realized lately that I tend to live my life in a "Plan A" sort of pattern. What I mean by that is that when I have plans for something (be it the future or a trip or something simple like dinner) I generally don't have a back-up "Plan B" to help me out. It isn't a matter of recklessness on my part, it's just that I tend to believe so firmly in Plan A that I don't think of what would happen if it doesn't work.

- I'm slowly rediscovering my love of blogging, so expect plenty more posts in 2012

- I don't believe in New Year's resolutions, partially because I never keep them, but I do know that this will be a year of major changes for all of us.

- Resume writing has to be the most tedious process in the world, no wonder people pay big bucks to have resumes created for them. I totally would.

- Now that I finally finished off my "Gilmore Girls" set, I've been so immersed in Rory's world since Christmas that I'm seeing more and more similarities between her life and mine. Very strange. Here I thought our Grandmothers were the only similarity.

- Now that school is done and I have the luxury of temporary free-time, I've started painting again and added crafts to my activities.

- Pinterest always makes me think I should be better at the aforementioned crafts, but it's a start. I've made coasters, a facial scrub and dry-erase calendar. Baby steps.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment