Friday, January 27, 2012

10 day - You - Challenge - Day 10

Hello Bloggers! I found this little activity on a random corner of the blogosphere and figured it would be a fun activity to try!  Also, I'm busy applying for jobs, and constantly writing cover letters is the most depressing thing ever so I'm allowing myself a little break.

The idea is that you post once a day for 10 days and answer specific questions The Day 10 Challenge goes a little something like this:

Day 10: secrets
Day 9: loves
Day 8: fears
Day 7: wants
Day 6: places you want to go
Day 5: foods
Day 4: books
Day 3: films
Day 2: songs
Day 1: picture of yourself

So here goes, 10 secrets about me

10. Sometimes I wish there was a soundtrack in everyday life like there is in movies

9. Similarly, I sometimes wish I had a stylist/hair&makeup artist waiting at all times

8. I have too many visions of the type of person I would like to be. They get mixed up and confused.

7. I still sleep with my teddy bear almost every night. He's been around the world.

6. If it wasn't for the actual flying part, I would love to be a flight attendant

5. I keep a journal, and will occasionally dig out old journals and read through them

4. I'm not good at letting things go

3. I have no concept of what it's like to have siblings. It's a bond I can't even begin to understand

2. I like days where I wake up early on my own, the days just seem longer

1. I wish I was better at crafts. You can blame Pinterest for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment