Monday, January 30, 2012

10 Day - You - Challenge - Day 9 (delayed)

10 days of pre-planned posts - this was supposed to be so simple, and yet I still failed. My pride is feeling a bit bruised, so I'm just going to carry on a if today were day 9 and I hadn't missed an entire weekend.


9 Things I Love (in no particular order)

9. Family - I wouldn't be where I am today without the love and support of my family 

8. Friends - I feel truly blessed to have the wonderful friends that I do, and the knowledge that I could go to any one of them with a problem at any time and they would be there for me 

7. Sunshine - I'm definitely a Vitamin D type of girl, whenever it's sunny I instantly feel happier 

6. My cat - I feel like I love her more and more each day, she's my baby 

5. Avi - I've been quite open about my love for my little blue car

4. Travelling - It's been a recurring theme in my life, and this may sound quite spoiled, but every few months I get an itch to go somewhere new. I love that slightly uncomfortable feeling of a completely new place 

3. Painting - I don't get to do it as often as I'd like, but it's soothing and mindless

2. Clothes - A little on the superficial side, but a good outfit can make or break your confidence

1. Libraries - I practically grew up in one, and of course the mountains of books are an added bonus 



No comments:

Post a Comment