Friday, January 21, 2011

Special Delivery - Share Your Love 2011

I stumbled across this concept on Al's blog and I think it's completely fantastic!



Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and with it comes an opportunity to extend some love and kindness. The idea is to create Valentine's Day cards that will be delivered to senior citizens in New York City along with a hot meal. Etsy is working hand-in-hand with Citymeals-on-Wheels to provide eldery New Yorker's with a nutritionally balanced meal, companionship and a hand-made card on Valentine's Day.

All you have to do is create a card (or many) and send it off before February 9, 2011.

Etsy

Attn: Adam Brown
55 Washington St.
Suite 512
Brooklyn, NY 11201

I'm already planning out my card idea in my head, and I'll be sure to take pictures of my card (or cards) before I send them out!


Head over to Etsy to find out more information and how you too can participate!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I can relate in so many ways. I'm a new follower! I found you on Kelly's Avenue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's a cute idea... I think I'll try and do that locally.

    Now following!

    www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete