Saturday, January 8, 2011

List of 4's

I saw this over at Confessions of a Grad School Bride and thought this was a good choice for a random post on a random saturday night. I just spent 40 minutes clearing snow and ice off of 2 cars, so naturally I'm now freezing and exhausted.

4 Shows I Watch:

* Big Bang Theory
* Grey's Anatomy
* Criminal Minds
* CSI NY

4 Things I'm Passionate About:


* my family
* my friends
* school

* teaching


4 Things I've Learned From the Past:

* always trust your gut instinct
* good things fall apart so better things can fall together
* what defines us is how we rise after we fall
* what doesn't kill you actually does make you stronger



4 Places I'd Like to Go:


* Morocco
* Argentina and Brazil

* Siberia via the Trans-Siberian Railway
* Scandinavia



4 Things I Did Yesterday:

* celebrated a great birthday with great friends
* got wonderful presents :)
* played pictionary man and taboo
* laughed

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

* spring break and possible travel plans
* getting my teaching career started
* the bestest's wedding, a year and a half from now

* traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment