Saturday, April 3, 2010

In the words of Carrie Bradshaw: "Hello Loooover"

Soooooo I did something bad at Burberry the other day.

Remember the rain boots I first blogged about
here? Well, I finally gave in and splurged.
These pictures are from the first day I brought them home. Geez, I sound like I'm talking about a baby don't I? But aren't they pretty?

Now that I've spent a rediculous amount on boots I'm convinced it will never rain again.

don't you just love the pretty bow?


..I'm totally keeping both the box and bag forever.

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you got them!!!! they are so so so perfect!

    I hope it rains soon so you can prance around in complete style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are lovely. I hope it rains soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, according to the weather people, it will be raining this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, finally! they're fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete