My first blog award! I'm so excited! Its still morning here, so that just totally made my day! Sarah over at YOSH gave me this award, its called The Awe-Sum Award!
The rules: List seven things that make me awe-summm and then pass the award on to seven other people who I think are fabulously awe-summm.
So here goes
1) I can do the splits. After 10 years of dancing, that has stuck with me. It's never come in handy really, but its a cool thing to announce to boys at parties haha.
2) I can put on mascara and curl or straighten my hair without the aid of a mirror. My friends all think this is awesome, and it allows me to watch TV at the same time
3) I drank home-made vodka in Poland
4) I know sign language
5) I taught my cat how to do tricks - its the cutest thing ever!
6) I can pick things up with my toes
7) I'm an only child and the only grand child on one side -so i get spoiled!
I'm supposed to pick 7 aw-summ people to pass this award on to, but I'm noticing that a lot of my favourite blogs already have this award! I'm going to give it out to 2 people for now, and save the other 5 for later :) My list of fabulous aw-summ people:
Life Abroad & Bluefish