Thursday, May 5, 2011

light at the end of the tunnel

I've missed this little blog, but when school got busy something had to take a backseat. I have exactly one week of classes left before my second semester is complete. Most of the major assignments are now done, as is my third placement so I feel as though I have a moment to breathe.

As if my life hasn't been busy enough lately, I'm in the process of organizing my annual Eurotrip. This year will include a few days in the Eternal City (Rome) as well as a few weeks with my Grandparents. 



I started a segment last year called "Life with GG" which chronicles my experiences with my Grandmother. Picture Emily Gilmore but with less money. If you want to catch up on last years posts click here. I plan to keep up the "Life with GG" segment this year, so stay tuned for stories.


On the same note, I've decided to give Twitter  THIRD try - and it seems to be working pretty well this time.I will probably be updating Twitter with more "Life with GG" stories as I'm out and about during the day with her. Follow me HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment