Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ciao (B)ella

don't you just love that title?


My bags are mostly packed, the iPod is fully loaded and the camera is charging. That's right folks, I'm off to Rome tonight! Tomorrow at this time I'll be deeply immersed in the city of Piazzas and Pizzas.


After 3.5 days in Rome, I'll be off to visit my grandparents for about 3 weeks. I'll still be posting when I'm away, but the frequency may be less. That being said, I think I managed a whole 2 posts in all of April, so perhaps the frequency won't change at all. 


Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky, lucky girl!!! I just had an email from my mum (who lives in Rome) that the temperatures are reaching 30degrees (Celsius that is!!). Sounds good to me - wish I was coming with you!!

    Enjoy your time in Rome, and with the grandparents too!! Looking forward to hearing about it!!

    Much love,
    Malin Xx

    ReplyDelete