Thursday, August 19, 2010

these days..

Blog Status: Ella is missing her little blog

I feel like I haven't stopped in weeks. Ironically pretty much since I stopped working mid-July. There has just been SO MUCH going on as of late, I believe my last post was the beginning of August!

Since then I have safely and successfully returned from Germany. I say successfully with a bit of trepidation because the flight was COMPLETELY overbooked so Ella had to spend 8.5 hours in the middle of a row of 4. Not to mention in a row of 4 who's in seat entertainment did not work for the first hour or so of flight. Not my cup of tea. Needless to say I was cranky and exhausted when I finally got home.

Less than 48 hours later I left on a whirwind bus trip to New York City for 4 days. My mom and her friend do an annual bus trip for a group of ladies every August. Through word-of-mouth it has grown tremendously, and this year they even had a waiting list! I'm so very proud of how it all plays out each year.

We arrived back exhausted but happy on sunday and since then I feel like I've been going non-stop. I've been very busy car shopping, which I'm starting to like more and more and yesterday I had my orientation for school!

I'm both excited and nervous to go back to school, especially to Teacher's College. They're actually putting us into real schools the first week, so it's a bit overwhelming.

I hate that I've been neglecting my little blog, and I really hate that I haven't been able to update the layout, hopefully I'll find some time soon

No comments:

Post a Comment