Friday, August 27, 2010

Becoming A Better Blogger - Part One

Blog Status: Ella is hearting her new car!

I've seen a lot of bloggers do this 30-day blog challenge, and I think it's a really good idea. I've really enjoyed reading all of your answers so I'm officially hopping on the bandwagon. But because school starts for me on monday, I don't know if I'm going to have time for the next 30 days so I'm doing what I've seen some of you do and combining different parts into one.

Here goes:

Day 1-your favorite song:
This is a really tough one, I have so many for so many different reasons.

Day 2-your favorite movie:
This is a little easier, I would say either Dirty Dancing or Eurotrip, both for vastly different reasons

Day 3-your favorite television program:
Right now hands down Big Bang Theory, which is funny because when it first came out I thought it was the stupidest show in the world, but it's grown on me now to the point that I own the first 2 seasons and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of season 4 on tv and season 3 on dvd!
Some close runners-up are Mad Men, Glee, Grey's Anatomy and Gossip Girl

Day 4- your favorite book:
Humm. I really only read a lot when I'm in Germany and then it's mostly Chick-Lit with the Twilight and Harry Potter series' thrown in for good measure. If I want an easy read that will always entertain me I grab the Shopaholic series, especially "in Manhattan" or "and baby". Those two are probably my favorites.

Day 5-your favorite quote:
"What defines us is how we rise after we fall"
It's actually a very inconsequential quote from Maid in Manhattan but I've always loved it

I have already have a post planned for sometime in the next few days, and then I'll post the second installement of this series

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love Glee and Grey's too! Goood luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could have been best friends - so MUCH in common.

    P.S. Tweet more! Miss you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read more! Ella blogging more, hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete