Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm (P)interest-ed!



Today I spent a good portion of my day on Pinterest. It's been a good day. I've been hearing about this allusive website from so many of my blog friends that finally curiosity got to me and I had to check it out.  


I'm completely hooked! I started planning my (dream) wedding! Nevermind that I'm currently single. I figure I'm allowed to plan regardless and this way when Prince Charming does find me, it'll all be a breeze. I can almost hear all you brides/wives laughing at my thinking the planning will be easy. Let me believe it for now!


On a slightly more realistic note, I've also created a board entitled "Decorating Ideas" and pinned all things I would love to have in an apartment/house one day. I've noticed that I tend to pick neutrals with just a pop of color, so I suppose that's more my style. It surprised me a little. 


If you're interested, you can follow me HERE and if any of you have a Pinterest, let me know so I can follow you and see your beautiful boards! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ella! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today. I love the quote. I am writing it down because I honestly believe it!

    And yes, Pinterest is so so so amazing and so so so addictive! I'm following you! My pinterest is "hpals"

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I hear about Pinterest. Sounds interesting, going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, pinterest, how I love thee.... :D

    ReplyDelete