Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Fridays!


It's time for another edition of Fun Fridays over at Jen's Blog

Happy Friday! 


This weekend I will be spending time with these girls (minus Jay, 2nd from left plus Kay not pictured)..




@ NKOTBSB round 1 in June, photo courtesy of the Bestest


And these boys..



No biggie right? 

Judging by my plethora of posts in the last 2 months, you've probably all realized that my teenage self seems to have taken over my life recently. I'm sort of hoping that after tomorrow's concert (and possible DDUB stalking in NYC) it will slowly die down again. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Where are you seeing them? I am going to see Britney Spears this weekend so you are not the only one whos teenage self is ruling their adult life! LOL! Have a great weekend!

    Stoppin by from me2weest2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that sounds like an amazing weekend! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete