Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Leaving on a Jetplane (or 2)


Just a very quick post (while I'm in class, I'm such a good student, I know) to let you all know I'm off to Europe (via a 4-hour layover in NYC) as of tomorrow morning! It will be just over 24 hours of travel time, so I expect to arrive in Germany feeling like a zombie friday morning.


Since I'm only gone a week, I want to avoid the typical jet-lag symptoms as much as possible, so I went out and bought "No Jet-Lag" a herbal medication that is supposed to help reset your internal clock a lot faster. I'm not too optimistic about it actually working, but at this point I will try anything.

I'm not bringing my laptop with me this time as I have plenty of books to read courtesy of the bestest that should hopefully keep me occupied. I will return with a travel journal and lots of pictures on the 21st!

2 comments:

  1. have a great time! I really hope that stuff works!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ella! Have a good time! Make sure to time your naps on the plane so you don't get too jet lagged =]

    ReplyDelete