Sunday, March 6, 2011

crawling out of hibernation! and going to Malta!

Why hello there! Remember me? Your former blog friend who has now been reduced to a stressed-out tantrum-throwing mess? Yup that's me. I'm crawling out of my hole just long enough to announce that I'm still here but I've had zero time to blog the last few weeks. I googled "stressed out" and this is the first picture that came up. Appropriate I would say.


My trip to Morocco has now officially been cancelled, with the unrest in the Middle East/North Africa, we thought it was simply too dangerous - so I'm going to Malta instead!

Malta, a very small and beautiful Island just south of Sicily - and a place I know next to nothing about! I'm very excited, and I've been doing some research whenever I've had a free moment recently. I'm hoping to go out and buy a guidebook today and really start marking down some places to see. Regardless, this is a much-needed break and although I have a ton of work to do between now and then, I can't wait until thursday!

I will leave you with some images of beautiful Malta (courtesy of google) and will be back to post again before I leave! I promise!



Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about Malta either, but it looks a lot safer than the middle east. The pics make it look like a quaint little place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks AMAZING! have a great time girl! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete