Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge - Days Two, Three & Four

Blog Status: Ella is spending a snowy day in front of the TV

I wasn't supposed to be at home today, but the weather and my car seem to have ganged up on me and force me to stay home. I now present you with the Christmas Blog Challenge, at least days 2-4 to start.


Day 2 - Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks

Oooh good one! I had my first Black Friday experience this year. Read all about it here. The verdict: I was dissapointed! It wasn't busy at all, or at least not the way I was expecting. My biggest shopping tip is to go at the right time. That may mean early or that may mean late. Either way, I calculate when the least amost of people are likely to be at the mall at a given time.

Day 3 - Meaningful/Memorable Gift(s)


This is a tough one, I'd like to consider all my gifts to be meaningful and memorable. Wow I'm really drawing a blank on this one.

Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season



My number one money saving tip: Coupons! I know it may sound cheesy, but I love discounts and coupons. I just recently discovered ebates (hello! where have you been all my life!) and whenever I go shopping south of the border, I scour the coupon websites.
 
Another trick, is wrapping paper and bows, ribbon etc. Hello Dollarama! They have the cutest present accessories for $1 each. It's great!

I'm off to bake gingerbread cookies and enjoy a snowy day and prepare for my last exam tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment