Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge - Day One

Blog Status: Ella is breathing a sigh of relief after handing in her last 2 assignments this morning

Hello bloggers! I'm not entirely on christmas-time yet, I still have one take-home exam, one exam, 2 days of placement and 2 actual classes to go - BUT the last of my official assignments were handed in this morning so I feel a lot lighter.

The Christmas Season has been chugging along without my knowledge or approval the last few weeks. 15 Days from today is Christmas Eve - scary right? I'm almost done my christmas shopping, only a few people left to go.

I've wanted to do this blogger challenge for days now, but I just haven't had the time. So I'm going to start attempting it now. Over at Aly's blog, she and fellow blogger Molly have a wonderful 14-day Christmas themed blog challenge. Go there now!


The "Day 1" Challenge is "Christmas/Holiday Tradition"

One of my favorite holiday traditions is christmas eve with my mom. We spend the holidays with family, but on christmas eve day, her and I always go out by oursleves and either wander the mall or local market or simply sit and have coffee/hot chocolate somewhere. It's a nice tradition to be able to spend some time together amongst the craziness of the holiday season and just reflect on everything that is going on around us.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge, "Black Friday/general shopping tips/tricks" 

No comments:

Post a Comment