Friday, October 8, 2010

Let's be Thankful (Canadian edition)

Blog Status: Ella thinks her immune system is rebelling against her career choice

Happy friday everyone!

This weekend is an extra long weekend (and exta-extra long for me) in my area because it's Thanksgiving. I'm off to Ottawa to visit my family tomorrow for a few days full of good food, good family and homework. October is turning out to be one of the busiest months of my life school wise.

Since this is Thanksgiving, I thought it might be nice to post a list of things I'm thankful for. Feel free to add your items to the list!

I am thankful..

..for my car - I do so much driving these days and I'm thankful every day that I get home safely

..for pumpkin pie scented candles - yum!

..for the great kids in my placement classes

..for Tylenol and Advil cold medication - it's been getting me through the week

..for orange spice tea - another thing that's getting me through the days

..for my family and friends

..for The Big Bang Theory on dvd

..for scarves, Uggs and leggings/jeggings

..for Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment