Tuesday, December 15, 2009

UPCOMING POST 100!

Good morning Bloggers!
I'm sitting at my desk at work at the un-Godly time of 8:15 even though I don't actually start until 8:30. There is no one but me here and it is eerily quiet. No sounds except for my typing.

I'm putting thr Best of 2009 Challenge on hold for a day, because there is something more important coming up. My 100th Post! This post is number 96 and i have 2 more already pre-scheduled, which means there is only 1 extra to go before reaching the big 1-0-0.

I wanted to do something special for the post, but I'm blanking on ideas. At first I wanted to do a blog overhaul, but I cracked early and did that about 10 posts ago.

What I was thinking of was doing a sort of open question and answer post. But I would need all of your help to make it work. I figure if you have any type of question for me, no matter how personal or random, either leave it as a comment or e-mail it to me and I'll post the answers as part of post 100.

How does that sound? If you don't want to participate no worries, I'll come up with something else for that post.

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Here's a question for you....Your describe yourself as a "hopeless romantic" in your profile. Have your idealistic ideas of love and romance ever gotten you into trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about 100 unique things about yourself? Things we might not know already? I know you already have 50 but maybe another 50? You can add in things from the questions we ask too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If suddenly the world had a famine and you could only have one type of food.. what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like the snow?
    How do you wish you and ShyBoy's relationship could be different?
    Do you like your job?
    What's your favorite drink?

    oh ps-everytime the faucet is on warm when I'm brushing my teeth I think of you. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete