Sunday, December 13, 2009

B09BC: December 10th through 13th

I can't decide if I'm getting better with blogging in December because so far I've actually managed to keep up with the blog challenge, or worse because I'm starting to group more and more days into one post. I'm blaming it on the holiday season and a general lack of time.

December 10 Album of the year. What's rocking your world?
Is it really terrible to admit I literally only bought one CD this year? And that I didn't even like it? I know I'm bad, but I download all my music so I've stopped buying albums.

December 11 The best place. A coffee shop? A pub? A retreat center? A cubicle? A nook?
This is a difficult one to narrow down. I know it sounds very sad, but my best place would probably be my room. I spend a lot of time there (obviously) and I've come to love it so much over the years. I've done small renovations and improvements to the point that I think it completely defines me and feels like the best and most comfortable place in the world.

December 12 New food. You're now in love with Lebanese food and you didn't even know what it was in January of this year.
I'd have to say Oatmeal. It's beige and mushy and pretty gross looking, but it's fast become one of my favourite comfort foods. My mom makes it with plenty of brown sugar and cream - it's soooo warm and good

December 13 What's the best change you made to the place you live?
I don't think there is one (yet!) BUT I'm getting a new table and chair set, hopefully before the end of the year, so that will qualify. We're in desperate need of new chairs around my house, it's become quite a problem.

That's it for now, hope you all have an awesome Sunday around the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment