Thursday, June 16, 2011

Testing!

I may end up deleting this post, but I have a new toy to play with so I thought I'd give it a shot. My dad was gracious enough to give me his old iPod Touch (because he has an iPhone now) when I was in Germany a few weeks ago. When I attempted to download apps the iPod kept informing me that the operating system was too old but that I could buy an "upgrade" for the low price of $235. Thanks but no thanks Apple!

So instead I enlisted the help of a friend to do whatever tech-guys do in order to "refurbish" old iPods. I feel I'm better off not knowing exactly what was done with it.

The result is an iPod that works just like it's new - apps and all! Which is precicely where I'm currently blogging from. I downloaded the iBlogger app, but If there are better ones out there I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment