Sunday, November 14, 2010

just checking in

Blog Status: Ella is taking a few minutes out of her schedule to focus on her neglected little blog


Just a quick post to announce that I am still alive and still very much blogging. I've been so busy these days working on assignments and my teaching portfolio that I haven't had much time to blog recently.


Luckily my assignments are slowly coming to an end. I believe the official count is 8 assignments and 3 exams to go. I promise to start making regular appearances again shortly - perhaps even this week again!

I know I've been neglecting this little blog recently, but the bulk of it should be over next week.

Then I'm off to Washington DC to celebrate Thanksgiving with family so expect a few posts around that time

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment