Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm still alive!

I know I've been a terrible blogger these last few weeks while I've been away, but I promise you I am still alive and I am still very much actively blogging. I'm in the process of composing a vacation journal of my week in Romania to share with you all when I'm back home in a few days, but I'll say a few things now.

Romania is an amazing country, the people are so friendly and helpful. There is so much history and so many things to see. The landscape is so different and vast. From Bucharest in the south to the Carpathian mountains and Transilvania.

I'll post a few pictures tomorrow, I just got back from Romania tonight and I leave for Dublin tomorrow night for the last leg of my vacation. I'll be back home in Canada around noon on friday.

I hope everyone has been doing good, I will have lots of time to catch up on all your blogs this coming weekend!

Also, I just wanted to add a small shout-out to Kimberly who I know is making the huge amazing move to Los Angeles this weekend (I believe) Good luck!!

With all this moving around and time changes I'm beginning to lose all track of days and times, the only thing I know right now is that I desperately need sleep!

Have a good night everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I have never been to Romania! I am looking forward to reading about it Ella. I hope this means you will be posting some journal entires here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have new blog entries up ella. please check them out. love the blog as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, I can't wait to read your posts about your amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to travellers tales!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all miss you Ella. Come back with great stories about Romania...Oooh, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh yes. You get back to Canada as I leave for Los Angeles.
    Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A terrible blogger?! Are you kidding?! You're updating your blog while on your huge Euro trip!! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sooo glad your having a great time! Don't worry about us! We all know your busy vacationing! Enjoy it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ella!!! Cannot wait for the pics and some stories behind them! : ) Have a wonderful stay in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate my phone company!!! Mah I'm glad you liked my country. It's pretty nice if i do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cant wait to hear about it ella bellaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting blog! I would love to add one another as followers. Just let me know OR add me and I will then add you! Just our trying to network with other creative souls.

    ReplyDelete